Monday, April 29, 2013

Anthony Rawlings POV by Aleatha Romig

Consequences & Truth 



Ohh.!! ANTHONY how I love thee......

So Aleatha Romig, the amazing author of The Consequences Trilogy posted a few months ago Anthony´s point of view. WHAT?!!! Yeiiii.!!! I feel stupid for reading them until now DUh.!! 

One POV is from consequences when Claire has her "accident" and the other two are from Truth, one of the "dream scene" and the other after Chester´s attack.  Yeiiii.!!!

Aleatha wrote these POV´s exclusively for The Consequences Series: Group Reads, Group Therapy & Group Hugs! in Goodreads. Although the author wishes not to post the text anywhere we do have permission to post links 

Sooo....Feel free to read what´s inside of our Tony´s head and enjoy the ride ;) * I know I did * *sigh* *wink* *wink*

If you dont have a goodreads account I suggest you Sign Up immediatly.




http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1205830-1000-members-gift-tony-pov-from-truth

So what else has she been writing that I have been missing ?! ;( If anyone knows please let me know ;)


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the late response.. I added Tony´s POV posted by the author in Goodreads. Maybe you have to register in order to see it. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete