Monday, September 23, 2013

What´s new next month?!!

Next month we will get a few and very interesting releases (book releases).

For starters....


Honor & Betray (Honor #4) ... After waiting whole  year we will finally be able to get into Williams head one more time. I love his POV´s.  Release date Oct 1st .. Yei!


Convicted (Consequences #3) ... The third and final installment of the Consequences series.
Who will get the girl after all is said and done? I wish Claire´s HEA be with Tony *sigh* I love/hate that man. Release date Oct 8th ... 



Bold Tricks (The Artist Trilogy #3)... Once again.. My question is .. Who will get the girl after all is said and done? ... I really wish she stays with Javier :S ... Unfortunately I read "On Every Street (The Artist Trilogy #0.5) before "Sins & Needles", so I developed strong feelings for that bastard.

First I fell in love with Caleb (The Dark Duet by C.J. Roberts), then with Anthony Rawlings (Consequences by Aleatha Romig) and now Javier Bernal... I´m sensing a pattern here... Hmmm.

OMG I´m in love with assholes! Those beautiful sexy assholes that I love/hate so much *super mega sigh* Release date Oct 15th... This book can´t come early enough *sigh* *huff*



No comments:

Post a Comment