Friday, October 25, 2013

Honor & Betray (Honor #4) by Teresa Mummert


Honor & Betray tells what happens after William proposes to Emma from his point of view.

There are two sides to every story.

William has learned how to love, but his dark secrets could change everything.
With a horrible accident and the loss of another loved one,
their relationship hangs by a string.
As secrets begin to unravel, will William be able to hold on to Emma,
or will he lose everything?


*****************************************************************

Review:

3 Stars

I was so eager to read the story from William's perspective but I was very disappointed. 

Soo... The only answer I got from this book was who killed J. At the end it left me wondering the same as the one before this one...Did he remembered? Sometimes it looked as if he did and other like he didn't. After the accident we only see Stephen at the end. Does it mean he has selective memory and he doesn't remember the women in his life but only his friend and family?

"...Stephen stepped closer to us, stack of papers in hands. He smiled at me knowingly, and I smirked." - WTF! 

I love books with different POV's but I practically read the same story but with a bit of lies and murder tendencies from William's side. Not that I don't like it but this series could have been made in 3 books with both POV's in each one. Now we'll have to wait a year or so again to see what happens next and how William will get away with all his crimes and lies and not losing Emma in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment